Customer Letter From CEO, Mitch Williams
May 6, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
Together, we are all experiencing unprecedented challenges resulting from the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. Please know that the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities has been and will continue to be CSG’s highest priorities. We have demonstrated an unwavering commitment to the protection of our employees and customers by strictly adhering to the CDC and the Ministry of Health guidelines, state, provincial and local orders. We acted quickly and responsibly by temporarily closing the showrooms, providing curb-side service, and requiring employees to work remotely wherever possible. In the coming weeks, as the restrictions are lifted and the economy begins to open back up, you can expect to see the same level of diligence and precision as CSG carefully executes a reopening strategy that uniquely considers the communities and varying levels of COVID-19 activity across our network of branches throughout North America.
What you can expect:
- On-going monitoring and adherence to CDC, the Ministry of Health, state, provincial and local regulations
- Continuance of curbside service
- Protective guards at sales counters
- Employees to wear a face covering or mask per CDC, the Ministry of Health, state and provincial regulations
- Social distancing floor decals
- Employee adherence to social distancing guidelines
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation of delivery vehicles
- Signature free packing slips
Rest assured that no matter what happens and how the industry responds, CSG’s #1 commitment remains protecting our associates and customers.
Be safe, be well and thank you for your continued support.
CEO, Construction Supply Group